Art Gallery of NSW Fearless Program, in partnership with Sydney Women’s Fund hosted an International Women’s Day 2019 panel on ‘Women reshaping the cultural and community landscape of Sydney’.
An expert panel discussed the beauty and misconception of balance in their lives, their best advice and the role of strong women in their lives.
Thank you to our panelists,
- Nicky Briger – Editor, Marie Claire
- Dai Le – Independent Candidate for Cabramatta
- Michael Lynch AO – Chairman, Sydney Community Foundation
- Wendy Moore – General Manager, Pacific Magazines
- Asti Sherring – Time Based Art Curator, Art Gallery NSW
- Genevieve Smart – Co-founder and Designer, Ginger & Smart
- Jacqui Vanzella – Executive Director, Macquarie Group
AGNSW Fearless Program encourages companies and individuals to promote and implement greater gender parity across all sectors of the community.
Sydney Women’s Fund has been at the forefront of gender lens grantmaking to grassroots charities supporting women and girls across Greater Sydney area for over ten years now. With our generous supporters, Sydney Women’s Fund invests, inspires and creates opportunities for local women and girls to thrive.